- Create a mockup of a potential website using photoshop.
Well-written process (Programs/tools/skills/Steps taken while designing)
- I first sketched out potential layouts, Eventually Settling on #3
- I got right into Photoshop and using a 24 column graph as a layout, I started positioning all the details
- I then started replacing the markers with details like photos for the 4 boxes in the middle, Copyright info for the bottom, and a subtle background.
- Facebook Critique: None
- Instructor Critique: She suggested that I work on alignment, making sure that the 4 squares in the middle were properly aligned.
- Elegance in costuming
- Those who want top quality in their costumes
Top thing learned
- The shape map was very helpful, as was the sketches, further cementing the need to Formulate and Organize.
Colors scheme and color name
- Complementary: Indigo and Gold
Title/Copy font & category listed
- Title: Tarajan Pro 3 (Serif)
- Copy: Century Gothic (Sans Serif)
Thumbnails of images