Unfortunately, Youtube decided to crash on me, so I’m afraid the video will have to wait.
Time Spent on Corrections
- I spent about two hours. making minor corrections on all my projects, allowing them to conform to suggestions that Sister Tranberg made.
- A Portfolio showcasing my best projects from this Visual Media Course.
- I started by creating a page layout in InDesign, something elegant, and placing the page designs onto my master pages section.
- I then went through all my projects in chronological order, making corrections, and exporting the revised projects to my InDesign folder.
- Finally I added descriptions for each project, using the examples as a guide of what to include.
- The main thing people said about my rough draft, was I was too frilly with the original. the font was hard to read, I had all these unnecessary details, and the alignment was all over the place. So, I took the time and made all the corrections I needed.
- Facebook Critiques: Rashida Torres
- Showcasing me in a classy, mature, and stylish way.
- Potential clients, and employers.
Top Thing Learned
- Don’t go overboard. More often than not, you must Keep It Simple, Silly!
- Title: Century Gothic – Sans Serif
- Body: Times New Roman – Oldstyle
* All images and projects are my own.