- A letter head and business card for a fictional company that provides high quality costumes for film companies, and individual cosplayers
- I first tried different names and logos before settling on a bird for it.
- I then tried different logo designs of that bird before settling on a modified version of the first logo.
- After thinking it over, I changed the name of the company to reflect a new color scheme I came up with.
- I then created a draft of the letterhead, and business card and got some feedback from a few people.
- I made sure to focus on contrast with colors and alignment.
- Critique Report:
- My Mom didn’t have much to say this week other than words of encouragement.
- Facebook Critique: None
- Instructor Critique: She mainly recommended that I loose the border my original design as it made the layout appear cramped.
- These guys arent some on off costuming brand from china. They make quality stuff.
- Anyone looking for a good quality costume this halloween, or for a film they are making.
- Top thing learned
- I learned to not assume that people will automatically know what your logo means at first sight. I also learned that to make any design really good, you need to focus on the details
- Color scheme and color names listed
- Complementary: Indigo (Faded, Medium, Dark, and Darker), and Gold
- Title/Copy font & category listed
- Title – Tarajan Pro 3 (Serif Font)
- Copy – Minon Pro (Serif)
Original logo ideas